What are your thoughts on the English language?

What do you think of it? How is it compared to other languages? Do you think English will die out anytime soon?

1414

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think English sounds as good as most other European languages, but it sounds a heck of a lot better than most middle eastern and African languages. It sounds about as good as most Asian languages. So basically I would say that it's in the middle.

Besides how it sounds, I really like English. We have a lot more ways to say things than other languages do, which makes reading and writing a lot more interesting and diverse.

I definitely don't think English will die out anytime soon. If anything, it would be the last language to die out. English is the international trade language and it is the most widely spoken language in the world. I don't see it dying out for a very long time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE