Guys, do you think that telling a girl directly you want to "hit that" is degrading?

It blows my mind (no pun intended) that a guy would be okay with asking a girl for head or texting her and telling her that he'd love to "hit that". As a woman, these are both very rude comments and any guy who would say these things seems like he has no morals. If you thought a girl was easy, would that make you more inclined to say these things or do you think it's always unacceptable?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know ide never say anything like that to a woman. I guess they say it because, they either have a huge out of this world ego, or they have no shame.. obviously, and have nothing to lose I guess idk.

Some women I've heard on here say they like that kind of stuff... I can't imagine why, they are objectifying you.

• I don't care how big a guys ego is, it's so ridiculous that he'd have the nerve to say that to a girl.

• No contest ugly is worse, think about it, they are both degrading, but saying as you said ''I wanna hit that''. is at least referring to being attractive, where as ugly is completely negative.

• Hmm I just read the last half of my answer... and I have to say, it makes no sense! lol am I'm the one who wrote it! *Facepalm* I suppose what I meant was, Some women I've heard on here say they like that kind of stuff... I can't imagine why, they like it when you objectify them.

What Guys Said 1

• Hell yes that is degrading. Saying it to your buddies is one thing, but saying that right to the girl in a serious manner is disrespectful as hell. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

What Girls Said 1

• i hate when guys say that or 'id tap that' it makes them look so cheap and nasty