Should I say Something or try to contact her?

There was a girl that I used to see and I really really like her. She ended things because she said she wanted to be alone, she had fears that I didn't have any intentions of continuing things when she graduates and a bunch of other reasons that were not disclosed to me. I poured out my heart telling how much I liked her and all the plans I had in my head for after graduation. I even started looking for jobs in the area she got a job in. But she still didn't change her mind I occasionally sent her messages telling her how much I wanted things to remain the same but nothing changed. I stopped thinking about her for a while got with other girls but I still think about her a lot. I wasn't sure what would happen after graduation, but all I wanted was to spend all the time I could with her and make the most of the moments and times we had left before we were cast into the world. Sometimes I feel like jst going up to her and tell her more things but I'm not sure its a good idea especially since we don't really talk anymore and she seemed like she really just didn't want to continue what we had. So should I say something? or just leave it be?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• just let go of her and try to move on, she is over you.

What Girls Said 4

• I think she was trying to let you down gently. If you really want her attention, start dating another woman close to her. She will get totally jealous at being replaced.

• You should definitely leave it be. If you were so important, than she would have already contacted you. It sounds like she was just trying to find an excuse to quit talking to you.

• You deserve someone better, and she knows that deary.

• let it be. If she wanted to be part of your life after grad she would have listened the first time you said it. Sounds like an excuse and she didn't give you the real reason.

What Guys Said 3

• I totally agree that you should savor your student days:jT there will be time enough to worry about separation when it happens.

It's stortof foolish to stop living because of what might happen in the future..we aren't guaranteed a future, so enjoy the present!

I think she probably had other more specific reasons among those 'not disclosed to you' and this statement of hers was only a pretext.

Maybe sh'e just a cold chick. there are a lot of them out there; maybe she always caluclates things rather than operating from her feelings.

• You are better off leaving her. It seems that she's not interested in you so she keep coming up with reasons not to be with you.

• The truth is your chasing her, make her chase you. Your lost in her and you have lost your senses. Your not a psychologist. It is up to her to figure this out. If a girl wants to get in a relationship with you she will. If not she won't. You have nothing to do with it. She decides not you. She is the main motor of the relationship. Quit psycho analysing. Its not up to you to do anything.