Whos genetics do you take after?

me? id say my grandpa. my uncle said one day that I look like his dad. but id say I have my fathers long limbs. mostly take after my grandpa I think, except for the baldness. quite strong and stocky for 5"8. don't think ill ever be as strong as my gramps though. very very strong he was, farmer all his life, very hard worker. he once hitched a trailer by lifting it.

810

Most Helpful Girl

• My Italian grandma defiantly... We look alike(from seeing pictures when she was younger)... we are VERY alike in a spiritual sense.. she had a farm washed her clothes by hand, slept in the barn with the cows, when my uncle become very rich and successful he tried to buy her things like a washer machine and other modern technology and but she kept living the way she always did and kept washing her clothes by hand!

She was very simple and intune with nature, and loved her family. I feel like a reincarnation of her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE