Unattractive women have called me ugly, but pretty ones have said I'm cute?

I can get pretty women; they say they feel good about themselves when they're around me, I'm cute, and can get a lot of girls. I've also heard really pretty girls say there was something "different" about me, and they were nervous and shy around me at first. But unattractive ones have said I'm ugly and can't get girls.

At first it bothered me if a girl went out of her way to tell me I was ugly, but I noticed the only ones who said that weren't attractive or had below average looks. If a girl goes out of her way to tell me I'm ugly, is it just a frail attempt to make me want them; or they're just insecure/bitter/jealous? 'Cause I'm a good guy, and I don't brag and I'm not arrogant, so they don't have a reason to act like that.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Well if they are unatractive then it's probably just to feel better about them selves and the fact that they are alone

• They're just trying to bring you down, so don't give them what they want. Keep your head up

What Guys Said 1

• Those unattractive women are just going their way to catch your attention.

Also, don't mind what people tell about your appearance. If you can see in the mirror that you're good enough, then you're really good enough for women.