How much do you like to talk about yourself?

In conversation with your friend, is it all about you? Or do you prefer to sit back and listen to what they have to say.

I would say I'm a listener most of the time. Which one are you?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer listening and asking questions of others. I actually feel kind of uncomfortable talking about myself. That being said if someone asks me something I never hesistate to answer. I enjoy being asked questions about myself

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a talker but not so much about myself. My personal story up until 4-5 years ago is a rather depressing topic. I tend to avoid it when I talk to living, breathing people. That of which none of you are...

• I'm neither pretentious nor an attention seeker, it would be kind of difficult to talk only about myself for lots of time anyway... and also kind of awkward

• I like to listen most of the time. And then I will usually inject something into the conversation when the oppurtunity arises. Or they say something that grabs my attention.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like to volunteer too much info about myself. But I can talk about myself all day yet provide little info. :P