If you had lets say 1600 dollars what would you do with it?

I don't know why I picked that amount lol, and you have to be totally selfish with it, so, what would you do?

812

Most Helpful Girl

• I would buy myself some clothes, I haven't bought myself anything in a long time other then for work. My girls always come first and their needs always get met first before me. So to be really honest I would have to say I would treat myself to a nice spa day with my mom she needs one too.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe do a little splurge and buy a pretty dress and some shoes... then put the rest in the bank with the rest of my funds lol.

• go to a nice resturant. buy myself another chanel bag...go to a spa...eheheh prob. not enough now lol

• i would go travel too...ahhahah but not enough lol

• I personally would use the money for my trip to Australia, It'll only cover half the price of a round trip plane ticket but it'd be worth every penny :)

• Buy some fresh panties

• I would buy some stock, I love BIP.

• shopping, piercings, KUSH, bong, Grinder with a double crystal catch

• Go shopping... $1600 is not a lot of money.

What Guys Said 12

• Buy some bullion

• I hate monthly payments so would either pay off/down a loan or prepay a subscription/membership.

• I'd buy two suits and a Big Mac.

• Umm that's not a whole lotta money... If I just suddenly had $1600 extra cash I probably buy a new phone and spend the rest on essentials like food and maybe a weighted vest I've been meaning to buy one.

• Take the girl I like away from this miserable weather and fly her to Jamaica :)

Lovely weather for a bikini :)

Sunset's on the ocean :)

Smooth, silky, sandy beaches :)

Good food and good music :)

And not to forget, amazing weed!

-MashDown5

• For a couple seconds I would think about the intelligent thing to do and save it ..and then I would start browsing cool electronics for my bachelor pad.

• Probably pay off my auto loan. I only owe about 3K until the loan is satisfied. I have the money sitting in an account, and the loan is 0% so I'm in no rush, but what the hell, $1600 out of the blue, why not? =D

• i'd buy a new tv, some hd headphones, a few good sportjackets, a few bottles of wine and a new phone

• Invest it in a couple of assets and use the profits to purchase more assets and so on. Take a hint.

• New furniture.

• Probably photography equipment.

• $1,600? I'd ask where the rest was. You can't do a damn thing with that where I live.