What do you like to do for Halloween?

What kind of parties or scary things do you like to do and do you dress up.

I go every year to California for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios and The Hunted Hayride at the old LA Zoo.For here in Vegas where I live I go to the Fright Dome at Circus-Circus and other hunted houses around town,there's lots of them.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• And let's not forget all the awesome scary movies that come out in the theatres or the endless hours of movie marathons on tv. And the ghost stories that kids sit around camp fires telling to get a good scare. Also, in the adult world, Halloween is also awesome because there are parties every where. You can show up sexy, funny, weird or scary. People love to compete and have fun exploring all the excitement.

Seriously, I don't understand people that DON'T like Halloween.

I could go on all day with this.

What Girls Said 1

• My friend and I always have a party at her house. :)

What Guys Said 5

• I grew up on a farm and we'd make imitation chocolate treats out of cow poop and give them to kids who came to the door. We'd laugh for days.

• I love going to costume parties. It allows me to break out of the bean counter image.

• Not a fan. I'd rather not have to get up from my desk to give those damn kids candy.

• I tend to find Halloween overrated. I am gonna get a lot of thumbs down but it's just what I think.

• You sure love Halloween. I work for Halloween