1. Your psychiatrist. (male) (Assuming you have one, pretend that you do.)
2. A plastic surgeon (male).
3. A man who works at a souvenir shop in a place highly visited and where there are lots of tourists.
4. A portrait artist drawing you a portrait of your face. (female).
5. Your boss (female).
6. A doctor (female).
7. Old ass people. (Either gender).
So what would your reaction be? Would you think they're being sincere? What would you say?
8. People, or a person, (either gender) in a mental hospital.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Its his job to improve self esteem.
2. I'd be waiting for the but... You could lift here, tuck there,
3. Its his job.
4. An artists eye sees the world differently. It may not mean you're beautiful but more that they find your features interesting. I know after sketching someone you see them in a new light
5. Cool, thanks, whatever.
6. Its their job to also care for your mental health.
7.Thanks, you're sweet, if not a little senile.
8. Thanks, its the meds
I don't put much emphasis on compliments, there are but an opinion nothing more.0
- Show AllShow Less