When you read questions about what the opposite sex doesn't like, do you feel insecure?

Especially when a few people in that question mention something that pertains to you?

like for instance a girl says she doesn't like facial hair, or a guy says he dislikes pig tails etc?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to but then I saw how many guys have different taste. So what some gentlemen might find unattractive others find it cute or sexy... For example dimples, for the longest time I thought guys were turn off by them because they made girls look childish. Now I see some guys just want to grab my face and...play with my dimples.

Everyone has different preferences so yeah, I don't worry much about it anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• No, not at all. I don't mind reading opinions on this site, but I am aware of the fact that my life is outside GAG.

• Sometimes. I'm a ginger.

• I see a lot of things guys complain about relating to me... but also a couple good things. When I read the negatives, I don't get insecure or depressed, I just finish reading it with a blank expression, because I'm not really know how to feel. I know I shouldn't care about external appearance, it shouldn't matter, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and it doesn't bother me, but I do get an emotionless feeling inside. It's weird, and I can't explain it.

What Guys Said 4

• Not really. It might depend on what the person or people doesn't/don't like, but it doesn't really make me feel insecure about myself. I don't think that a person should not wear certain things, look a certain way, act a certain way just because someone doesn't like it. Each person has the freedom to be how they like to be. If I wanna keep my facial hair, then I'm gonna keep it. It's my body, and I like it like this.

• no, not at all, I find worrying about

something like that to be useless so

I cast away any thoughts like that ^.~

• At least having facial hair and pig tails are an easy fix! Haha try going bald at 23 and looking at how so many girls find it unattractive and having friends give you sh*t about it :P.

You just gotta not worry so much about people's opinions, who cares lol everyone is allowed to have an opinion on what they like/dislike. It doesn't mean you should feel bad if you can't live up to their "standards".

• A little. A lot of girls said that they don't like guys who have a body builder/brawny frame and it hurt me a bit because I have that frame type. It wasn't really a problem until too many girls turned me down in college because I was "too big".