How do you(girls) respond

Okay you're at thr gym and a guy comes up to you and says "i think you're really cute and I just had to come over and say hi I'm (name)" or " I was just about to leave but then I saw you and had to say hi im(name )" does this come off as a cheesy line, confidant, cocky(in a bad way) stupid or kinda creepy?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I would opt for something a little more classy like:

"Hi, I was watching your boobs bounce up and down while you working out and I just had to come say hello before I go home and masturbate to you, my name is _____. "

What Girls Said 4

• Hahah that's the worst advice ever. Most women want to be treated like a lady and first impressions are huge. Once you open your mouth you can't take back what you say. I don't think that's cocky it might be forward to some woman to comment on their looks as a first impression though. I would just go up to her when she's not doing something or inbetween sets so you don't make her uncomfortable since most women already feel like a piece of meat in a gym with men. Just greet her soothingly like "Hi I'm _______ I've seen you in here a few times and wanted to introduce myself you've seemed to catch my attention." See where it goes from there. Ask her if shed like to go out with you somewhere if she's kind about it. Good luck with her.

• Honestly, I like it. If you ever told me that I would have the hugest crush on you. Most boys in my school are obnoxious d***s. But then again... most girls like bad boys so you should probably get to know her friends first then you.could ask about her. After.your ready to make your move on her, now that you know more about her.

• Make sure you smile, and it should come off fine :)

It shows casual interest and you're not being too full-on or pushy with anything

• Just say "hi I'm (your name), how are you?" And then she will either go "I'm fine" or give you her name and keep the conversation going.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd stick with more natural questions like commenting that it looked like she was running from a bear, or asking how far she just ran, or if there's room for 2 on the treadmill, etc. Either a normal question, or make her laugh, but don't confess your love, that's for the 10th date.