Girl says "Hey I am logging off now... Take Care" in the middle of a conversation. Is this something bad?

I was chatting with the girl I like and strangely yesterday, she told this , although waited for me to say Good Night and even replied to that. And then she left. Is this something bad?

I got so depressed because she never did this before, it's the first time... but she waited for my response... strange...

• Yes it is a bad sign...
  • Yes it is a bad sign...

411

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably had to go at that point in time to either do something non-computer related or just sleep because she was tired. Don't think too much on such a small matter and stop putting all your eggs in the basket before anything happens. As soon as you put someone on a pedestal above everyone else your life suffers tremendously when/if she chooses someone else. Take things slow, each day isn't going to be like the previous. You still have plenty more opportunities to make your feelings heard. Throw in a "sweet dreams" if you really want to today, or sometime later.

What Girls Said 4

• No it's not! You answered your own question by saying "but she waited for my response". Think of all the things you need to do at night. Dishes, chores, shower, homework, and most importantly sleep. Sometimes I push my bedtime a bit when I'm talking to the guy I like, but even then there will be a point where I just get too tired and I just have to pass out. Chill and talk to her the next day! :)

• I'd like to say I do this daily...

But I imagine there are a lot of people on here who would tell you I just go "poof"

When I tell someone I'm leaving, it is a good thing...

When I don't, it can either be a bad thing.. or nothing at all.

• yep, cause girls don't need manners.. guys will kiss their ass regardless

• Well, its not like everyone I am msging with responds within 20 seconds..

So sometimes what is meant to be a gone in 3 min ends up just being bye

• it's nothing bad. I do this all the time. It's usually that we have something else to do that takes us away from the conversation or we become tired

• Why would that be a bad sign? She just had to go, not a big deal. She said goodbye and waited for your response, so why are you upset?

And that poll? Come on...

What Guys Said 10

• You're over thinking this. She most likely needed to do something else and wouldn't be able to chat with you any longer that day. It's definitely not a bad sign. At least She took the time to wait for your reply and even managed to reply to reply although she had already said take care. Don't sweat the small stuff.

• It must be that she really has something to do during that time.

Don't over analyze things.

• People have things to do other than chat. Sometimes people get offended if I leave quickly or do not come back on here for days. I might work mostly online but I go out and I also am busy most of the day. Relax and know that she was courteous enough to wait to say goodnight and such. If you say anything to her about this then I think that will put her off and freak her out a bit. Just chill and let things be as they are.

• I was just kidding before.

This is probably the worst thing a girl can do to a guy. Its something to consider suicide over and I would probably punch myself in the face right now if I were you. When a girl logs off in the middle of an online conversation, it probably means she's calling the cops to get you arrested at that very moment. Don't take this lightly, you should probably assume this girl will bring a few guys to beat your ass if you ever see her again!

• Well depends if she did that more than 5 times in past few days and you kinda know she has nothing to do I think she's annoyed by you. Just stop texting her few days and see how she reacts

• Nigmatic has this spot on. There's a life beyond sitting at the computer and there's a thousand things that she might have had to go and do. Maybe try and chat to her more face to face?

• Dude relax! Its just computer chat. Not the end of the world. This is exactly why I no longer do the whole chat crap. If a gal wants to talk, feel free to call me

• dude... talk about letting some girl completely control your emotional state.

u care too much cause you don't have enough other things going on in your life

• wth? Depressed over that? Teach yourself to be stronger, that's not something to be depressed about. She probably had stuff to do or someone walked in on her so she had to leave fast.

• I wouldn't put too much stock into it. She was likely in a hurry and just had other things to do. But at least she said she was logging off and just didn't without saying anything. It'll be fine.