Girls, do you like to get hit on?

some women on here say they can't stand getting hit on

some women on here say they would like more attention from men.

how do you feel about the attention guys give you?

• Even if he's not my type, I'd take it kindly (assuming he's normal and not a creep)
  • Kinda nuetral, doesn't bother me, but ill only be happy if it's a guy that's specifically my type
  • I don't like getting hit on very much at all by guys I don't know
    Vote C

61

Most Helpful Girl

• It's flattering to get hit on, but when I'm not interested I want them to go away

What Girls Said 5

• I'd take it kindly and laugh. :D I mean there's no harm on that! It's not like I'm being robbed or something. lol

• I like attention actually but sometimes its just too much, like in the gym for example. they exercise their eyes instead of doing their workout

• No, not really. The person must be out of their mind. Cause I'm not all that attractive.

• so if a guy hits on you and you reject him, its not because of him but rather your self esteem issues

• I don't have issues, Its true!

• if you think a person is out of their mind for thinking you're attractive, there must be something wrong with your self esteem

• it really depends. on the way the guy looks and my mood.

• I don't mind. Its better if I find him attractive but I like the attention. Just as long as its not creepy.

What Guys Said 1

• not to sound shallow but if you have decent looks most girls won't care and they would like it. sad but true