What cute non-desperate thing could I say? Hurry please! Need answers now!

Lol I'm in class and class ends in 25 mins. I'm going to ask this girl to play guitar with me sometime cause we've seen each other play before. What cute non-desperate thing could I say? I was thinking something cute, with a grin, like...

"So... I was thinking... We should definitely play guitar sometime next week. Oh, and this is not a request. It is mandatory"

Good?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds OK, just try not to sound like your going to kidnap her if she says no lol

• Make the humor more obvious? Like,

"So... I was thinking... We should definitely play guitar sometime next week. Oh, and this is not a request BY THE WAY. It's kind of mandatory." With a smile?

• Haha. If this works ill give you BA

What Girls Said 2

• Lol I like it! Even if she doesn't take you up on it, you can both laugh it off. Good luck!

• haha or should I say something like "So, did you get the mandatory guitar memo?" and go from there?

• both are really good. Just throw in some humor either way you do it and I'm sure it will get you points :)

• This is way cute! Please do it :-)

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her to teach you how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on guitar.