Breaking bad: quote explaining he cooks for family/good reasons?

i need a quote explaining that

can anybody help?:/

02

What Guys Said 2

• There's this one:

"Doctor, my wife is seven months pregnant with a baby we didn't intend. My fifteen-year old son has cerebral palsy. I am an extremely overqualified high school chemistry teacher. When I can work, I make $43,700 per year. I have watched all of my colleagues and friends surpass me in every way imaginable. And within eighteen months, I will be dead. And you ask why I ran?"

And this one:

Walter: I've done a terrible thing. But I've done it for a good reason. I did it for us. That [points to the duffel bag of money] is college tuition for Walter Jr. And Holly, eighteen years down the road. And it's health insurance for you and the kids. For Jr.'s physical therapy. His SAT tutor. It's money for groceries, gas, for birthdays and graduation parties. Skyler, that money is for this roof over your head. The mortgage that you are not going to be able to afford on a part-time bookkeeper's salary when I'm gone.

Skyler: Walt, I-

Walter: Please. Please. This money, I didn't steal it. It doesn't belong to anyone else. I earned it. The things I've...done to earn it...they...the things I've had to do...I've got to live with them. Skyler, all that I've done, all the sacrifices that I've made for this family, all of it, will be for nothing if you don't accept what I've earned. Please. I'll be here when you get home from work. You can give me your answer then.

• of course, drugs should not be illegal all you are doing is harming yourself

What Girls Said 0