Why do women judge other women so much.. men how do you judge

Okay so this is stuff I hear, either women putting down skinny thin girls calling them anorexic. Or women calling fuller girls fat and obese. Then there's women who say women with small breast aren't real women or not as attractive. Or women saying girls with bigger breasts aren't firm and they fall down to the floor. Then there's this saying that women who wear makeup are just fake. There's also that girls with longer hair are more feminine and girls with short hair aren't.

Anyway I hardly ever hear men judging other men... what do you judge other men about? I don't see much of that going on as women do.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Women generally aren't criticized for this sort of back-biting, judgmental coneduct, regardless of whom they are putting down.

Men, generally, are quickly challenged and called to account if they do that. Men have to have good, verifiable reasons fro making judgments about others, whlle women are, usually still today, allowed to make the sort of comments you describe, and no one, especially us men, is allowed to call them on it.

That's of course why women do it so much...they'v e always had a free pass for making catty, unfounded comments about people they don't even know...

A man would instantly be accused of racism, or sexism or other 'ism' for any such comments. by both me and women, if they made the remarks you mention.

What Guys Said 4

• We don't really judge in the same way women do. We hardly every get morally outraged over other people, or think much about it.

We may decide we do not like certain people and because of this stop hanging with them, but that is normally enough. We simply stop thinking about them. No need to judge and feel moral outrage.

When we don't see people anymore, we stop thinking about them. Out of sight, out of mind.

• Other men get judged on their behavior for the most part I guess. If he's a douche bag/a**hole someone's going to call him out on it. If he gets in a fight, and he does something dirty like kick the other dude in the nuts people are going to be like you're a little dirty bitch, you got no honor get the f*** out of here with that sh*t. If he unreliable and doesn't keep his word, he's a sellout. I'd say those are the main things (i.e. respect, honor, and loyalty). Beyond that I don't see too much real judgement, more so just sh*t talking which guys do about everything but it's never serious.

• You're right. Men don't tend to judge.

• Women are bitches to each other

Men, aren't.

Observe : https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

What Girls Said 4

• Don't know about everyone else but my friends are wonderful. Yes, females also.

• In their minds, they can justify why girls with the characteristics "XYZ" are somehow less than them.

Plus, it doesn't help that those women tend to hover online and white knights add fuel to the fire.

• I think we judge each other so much because we're secretly jealous

• Actually guys are competitive with each other as well it's just they get over stuff quicker than women.