This may be a silly question, but I just wanted to know what y'all thought.

Today, I saw my ex-boyfriend twice (who I will admit was still really cute :/) and he just stared at me.

Saying that I saw him may seem silly because we go to the same school and usually see each other all the time but usually when we see each other nothing happens. Like, he either ignores me, or doesn't see me at all, I'm the one who sees him.

So, this morning he just stared at me from across the hall and then walked off.

And then I saw him later that day, and I think he saw me before I saw him and he just stared at me and I couldn't help not staring back.

After a while, it just started to get really awkward so I kept walking.

But, I won't say I didn't get this feeling.

I'm not sure I really like it,

it made me smile later on in my last class, but for a while, it made me kind of sad.

11

What Guys Said 1

• He's still into you.

Though, you shouldn't count on it because he still prefers to move on.

• Yeah, I think I gotta agree with you :/

It probably will never happen again because even though deep down, I still have feelings with him, even though we broke up a few months more than 2 years, I know it won't. Because he's just changed so much and you'll never get the same relationship back you first had when you first meet. Yah know?

What Girls Said 1

• Its hard to get over exes but you have to keep in mind the relationship ended for a reason. there is nothing wrong with looking though.

• Oh, I forgot to mention... We broke up...uh, about 2 & a half years ago.

But thanks (: