Do you think this quote is true?

" People miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them"

• True
  • False

13

Most Helpful Guy

• In many cases it is true. It's not far removed from Gore Vidals observation that "Every time a friend succeeds, I die a little inside."

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, I only miss people when they are great to me. Then they are on my mind and I want to see them again. If they were bad to me and we split because of it, then I'm glad they are gone. After a split when they linger around and try to be where I am (stalk me), it gets really annoying. When I don't respond to that crap and go back to them and they start to get angry, it gets more annoying. When they finally move on and to someone that makes them happy, it's like thank god I don't have to deal with her anymore. Sorry for you bro, have fun when she flips on you.

• what if it was a crush that you cuddled with once and then stopped talking to her out of nowhere. then she posted this and you saw it. how would you feel

• wrong/different and they question it, pick up on what happened in our relationship recently, ask me what's wrong, apologize if needed, and take the right actions willingly because they know in their heart they were being a jerk and they make it up to me. It's pretty simple, for some girls and totally impossible for others. Not everyone makes the cut. =P

• oh OK, I get what you are saying. my friend has asked if they are cool and sorry if something happened that destroyed their friendship. got nothing after that so he destroyed the friendship big time. yeah, that's true. he definitely got the cut!

• Now comes the question - what's f***ed-up about those people who are able to drag down the mood while appearing "friendly" at the same time?

What Girls Said 1

• Very true. It's just a case of not knowing what you have until it runs to someone else.