A busy doctor and a GIG. I'm pretty confused...

I invited a guy I like to a gig. At about 10PM he sent me sms saying that he has an urgent operation (since he is a medical doctor) saying: "Some of us are going to a GIG and some of us have to work". I answered: ":-( Finnish that and come. Ill be here until 2AM for sure." I was a bit nervous, thinking if that was only the way for him to say no but didn't panic as I usually would. And about 2:35AM he sent me sms saying: "Are you still there?" I answered: "Oh, don't ask, its funny. One of my friends was sleepy, the other one couldn't stand smoke and I was wearing the highest heels in my life and was tired. So I'm already in bed listening to the music. And you really had a long day. Its a shame- they played all of your fav songs." He answered first: "Oh, anather time." (with the spelling mistake). And then sent: " I meant another time, a mistake." Then sent again: " I'm using smart texting on this phone so I was wrong because of that." I answered:" I got it. Go and have a good sleep. Good night." And he replied: " Oh, no. I'm going to action now. Greets." I just sent: "Oh. Wish you a nice fun then. Greets."

Do you think that he likes me? Avoids me? And did I turned out to be a geek being in bed at 2 AM when he is going to have fun...? I'm really scared if it made the worst impression on him. Like a granny stuff...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems it's just a normal friendly conversation.

What Guys Said 1

• You're over thinking this. He probably likes you since he texted you as he was going out. It doesn't matter if you were in bed at 2 while he was just getting out.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I think he likes you, and no not geeky to be in bed - he knew you'd aleeady been out.

• He likes you and its not geeky that you are in bed at 2am.

• But... When we meet, he is sometimes very nice and caring, protective and stuff, offers me ride home etc. But sometimes he is very grumpy and seems like he hates me. I really don't know... If he wanted to say he doesn't want to come he could just say it. In the other hand- why did he wait until 2:35 to text me...? I found out today that he finnished his work at Saturday at 11:45PM. And he texted me at 2:35 AM... Confused...

• Hmm.. well he's got a high stress job which might explain his occasionally grumpiness. But that doesn't explain why he didn't text you until hrs after he was done with work to text you? Could be a few things, maybe he didn't want to go or he wanted a late night booty call or maybe he got off and was too tired?