Girl says she's thinking about getting back with her EX

Don't know the details but basically she voiced her opinion about where we were headed - I guess I have a small reputation and she said she doesn't want to be used as a "stepping stone".

Then she tells me "Oh and I'm just being honest right now, I was the one that broke it off with my Ex but I'm actually thinking about giving him a second chance. I don't give second chances."

So I'm like ... huh?

I did tell her I'm not in a rush, I'm looking for a relationship not a fling from her, but she needs to resolve her issues and figure out if she deserves someone like me or not.

72

Most Helpful Girl

• "Figure out if she deserves someone like me."

Perception is everything.

You make it out like you're a prize and she should BE so lucky to get a chance with you...I wouldn't be interested either, frankly.

Obviously she decided she doesn't 'deserve' someone with a bad rep like you.

I have no comment on the fact that she's with an ex. I don't know the full story. I don't tend to advocated going back to exes but with every rule there are the very select few exceptions. Or she hasn't 'learned' why not to yet.

:shrug: Too many variables.

What Girls Said 6

• let her go...if she's thinking it just let her go. she might change her mind but you don't have to sit around and wait for that

• move on, bro. honestly.

• If she's confused then you should just let her go.

• Yeah she's not really taking you seriously due to your reputation and she probably doesn't believe that you're for real so she's probably going to the ex who seems like the safer choice because she doesn't wanna be hurt

• Seems like she thinks getting back with her ex would be a safer bet than beginning a relationship with a guy that gets around. Not much else to say than that.

• Lol no offense, but you're going to have a hard time convincing a girl with self esteem that she must prove something to you since you're the one with the reputation. You'll likely need to prove to THEM that you're done being a whore.

• I don't really know what to say here...seems like she's over you.

• @update: good call. At this point, the ball is in her court. Leave her be and let her reach out to you.

What Guys Said 2

• She seems kind of bitchy. That was an aggressive move on her part to say that to you and not exactly loving.

She wants you to pour out your love for her do some big gesture--shower her with love. That will make her forget about the ex who is obviously representing something you're not giving her.

I guess if the situations were reversed, say your ex would give you sex but your girlfriend wouldn't , you would want to let her know so she'd give it but stil not very mature imo. You shouldn't use people from outside the relationship as leverage no matter what.

• "You shouldn't use people from outside the relationship as leverage no matter what". This is a good point, but this doesn't apply to marriage unfortunately lol. Marriage is the final test of life, all rules and don'ts are broken lol.

• wait whose married?

• Run bro!