She seems confused and I really can't understand what her deal is

I used to see this girl last semester but she broke things off with her saying she wants to be alone. Its been almost a whole semester since things ended. From time to time, she would text me random stuff that happened to her. Then she got into it with a friend of mine who I made apologize to her. She told him she couldn't look at me the same way and she can't be around me too long and I was really hurt because the whole thing had nothing to with me and I still really like her. I stayed away from her for two weeks but whenever I happened to be walking past her, she wouldn't even look at me and then decided to do one last thing to try to mend things. I made a card with pictures of her and things that made everything we had memorable. In the card I told her that I really missed her and told her not to let what happened with my friend affect us and I said some other emotional related things. And she responded saying she thinks and preferred that we stayed the way were and that things were good while they lasted. I was kinda irritated by her response and I told her everything she was doing wasn't right and she knows it inside her. I was around her over the weekend for an event and I didn't really say anything to her unless I had to. Later that night she send me a message saying that I tell her I want to fix things but I'm super awkward in person around her. And I told her that I didn't think I was, I just don't say anything to her and I want to fix things but I don't know her intentions and given her attitude and response to me I didn't know what to expect. And she responded saying she doesn't know what to say to me anymore. Is it me or is she confused?and I really don't get if she wants to fix things or not.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in a similar situation, she's more than likely confused with her feelings and she doesn't know what's right or wrong anymore. She's so caught up in it that she probably is fighting within herself trying to figure out the truth, trying to figure out the puzzle. She does want to fix things, but at the same time something else is making her lose it. I'm willing to bet more than likely that something is bothering her deeply making her hard to pick choices. You should try talking with her, a sit down perhaps, and find out what is causing her to be confused. Could be stress, boyfriend issues, friends, anything. She might need a good cry too. That's how I helped my current girlfriend out and she's gotten much better and less confused.

What Girls Said 1

• Just let her have some time to decide what she wants because she seems confused.

What Guys Said 1

• It's you who's the problem.

Fix the problem.

Meet her in person and ask what's the best way to fix it.

• How am I the problem?