An I going to get a girl at all?

I've never been liked all my life ! I mean I feel really bad . In bad at mostly every sport I have nothing I'm good at . Flirting I'm really bad at Because I'm shy and never had the guts to even say hi to a girl ! But sometime I will but I would say it in a really low pitch . An I ugly or something ? Because I feel like my hulk body isn't doing me good !

Am I *

13

Most Helpful Girl

• First your attitude towards yourself isn't appealing at all. You need to be confident in who you are. Second a lot of girls have probably liked you. I personally think its cute when a guy is shy so... We don't go after everyone we like. Third you will find someone.

• For how long ? I been looking for almost 5 years !

• I did the same. After I stopped looking guys started noticing.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I've been there. I tried long distance and I've been with a girl for 11 months now. My best advice would be to just be more confident. Like start off with hi and if they don't say hi then you know they may be shallow. After hi try to get a little involved by talking more and asking questions. Asking questions is great because you can make a list, ask, and have her give you the answers, this will make it so you get to know her. And if she ask you questions just answer truthfully. Then just keep building up to it. It won't be easy, opening up was the toughest thing for me to do but you'll get there dude. Just trust me thinking positive will do wonders just think positive and try to say a little more than hi every once in a while and just be true to yourself because you want a girl who likes you for you, not for what they may think. I hope I helped

• I feel the same way but one of these days you're going to have to get some confidence and slowly get better and talking to girls. Then you'll be able to flirt and ask one out :)

• You'll get a girl if you stop being shy and being insecure about your appearance.

• Bro that's realllyyyyyyy hard !