Best flirty thing to say/do to a guy when you want to start getting more sexual?

im kinda shy so I was wondering how to transition without being too random haha

427

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't do this often, but I read other answers and comments first before posting my answer.

First of all, it seems he's also taking it slow and not making any fast moves, probably he's a virgin too or just shy like you.

If you want to have things move a bit faster, kissing and getting a bit physical are the best way to break the ice and will probably make him feel more at ease and become more physical as well.

If he asks your permission if he can touch you here or there take that as a good sign, that means he respects you and won't man handle you unless of course you both loose all inhibitions and sex it out, hehehe.

• i mean I'm not super experienced but I'm not a virgin, he doesn't look like the virgin type either but inno I never brought up that convo

oo ic and yes he does ask me stuff like can I kiss u, ha ha its so cute and he did tell me he'd never wanna make me feel uncomfortable

i like your answer :] ty

• nah, she is premonitions and is telepathic I think I don't know, never really watched that show.

I on the other hand am telepathetic ( tele - pathetic ) not the same thing :P

• o my k.f.c~ you have to watch it that was my showw Loll hilarious

lmao ic what you did there~ dork!haha jk but yano its cool ima dork too

What Guys Said 26

• tricky. all guys will immediately assume you are taken, because you are hot. I suppose the easiest way is to attend bars. Drink a little bit to calm your nerves down, and then just let it happen. Guys will approach you and try to get you into bed.

Or you could go on casual hookup websites. The quality of men you'll encounter from this is low, but it gets the job done. Since you're hot you'll probably spend most of your time picking and choosing, as your inbox will explode with eager men asking for sex within an hour of uploading a picture.

• omgosh ha ha I'm flattered

i don't really go to bars Loll I'm not trying to get a buncha guys or anything so its okeyy

• Pick a guy you like who's single. Give him one very intimate embrace and stare at his eyes very passionately for a minimum five seconds or so. If a kiss doesn't happen very shortly after that, don't know what to tell you other than just jump him.

Officially for the record...YOU ARE A HOTTIE!

• u don't have to say that ahha ty.

lmao jump him! because I'm straight THUG in this bishh

• You have broken my heart, wish I was within driving distance(and about 15 years younger) from you. I'd grab you...FOR KEEPS! ;)

Reality being what it is...

I wish the best for you

• It really depends. If you don't say enough, and the guy is more into that kind of stuff than you are, then you risk the chance of not getting anywhere. However, if you do too much, and the guy is not as into that kind of stuff as you appear to be, then that might draw him away. Really, it depends on how comfortable the guy is with what you do.

Maybe the best thing to do in a relationship would be to just ask him what he likes and what he is comfortable with. He's much more likely to know what he likes, than us people on girlsaskguys.

• o heyyy confucius is my nigga~ haha

very wise, very considerate thx for the advice

• @Gawesome ikr! it is so unconfucius like to not know pho Lolz

@Confucius why yes it is~ I'm surprised you never had it. your ancestors just called, they want to disown u! jpjp haha:]

• Ha. I doubt ancestors would mind if I didn't know what pho was. In fact, they probably wouldn't know what it is either. By the way, I'm vegetarian. I don't mind the beef joke though.

• I really need a long frontal bear hug - I'll tell you when to stop

After a few of these, allow your hands to roam

I think you can follow this trail after that ...

• Sit back, relax, and let him put a ring on it. Don't get sexual. He'll crave you more and more and ultimately will probably want to marry you if that's the only way to progress the physical relationship...and then you'll never ever have to worry about what to say or do. lol (I'm sort of serious though)

• Jeeze. Holding sex over as a bargaining chip and getting a guy to marry you in that way is inevitably the #1 way to lead to a divorce.

• @TheInsideMan LOL omggg I ain't trying to get married ha ha boy you cray! id definitely want to be a positive thing to my man, probably the most important thing to me. I get insecure when I feel like I'm not making him happy

@CaptainJackH yeeh don't worry he just jokin~ hahaa

• Take a shower, walk into the room, and "Accidently" drop the towel, this will start the initiation process for him,x

• As cliche as this sounds, it's effective...

• This is only done once, it becomes second nature once you have crossed the barrier for the first time, you don't need excuses to get sexual, you just do it, there's no shyness about coming on to your partner that you have already had sex with, so you wouldn't do the shower thing more than once, you would just initiate sex the rest of the time as easy as kissing, and I didn't insult you, I stated how I read your statement., there was no insults at all.

• I see what you mean.

It was a little insulting for you to say "you have obviously never experienced" and "that to me sounds like a lack of experience with women". There was no need to talk about my experiences with women. You could have just talked about the points I made. But whatever.

• I'm in this boat, too!

I've only gotten to 1st base with my date after five dates or so. Next date is #8 and I would love to hear a female opinion on what I could do to get her more comfortable with getting to 2nd base.

For me, I would hope she would start touching me more and asking me if she could feel more of me -that would be pretty awesome. I'm afraid to ask if I can touch more of her...

• same boat WOOT haha

aww its so cute you remember how many dates u've been on together

personally I wouldn't ask id just kinda find excuses to touch him and flirt and I will laugh often even if the jokes rn't that funny haha

u should flirt with her, see how she reacts, if she responds to it you know your good

• Right. Actions speak louder than words.

I'll work on touching her 'accidentally' more.

• think with guys it doesn't have to be accidental ha ha take control like men do~

• Start 'accidentally' making contact with him, put your leg over his, take his arm when you are walking, and thatt sort of thing. We aren't slow to get the hint!

• i am that type to hang onto the his arm when he's walking down the street, I think he kinda gets it haha

• Nothing is too random!

If you're not good flirting by talking...then playful touching is the way to go! Brush his arms...playful punching...give him seductive hugs...stare/smile at him seductively...grab his hands...brush his legs...so do what it takes to get close to him! Head on shoulders...pull him close and link your arms together...

Man...I'm getting turned on! *fans self* lol!

• lmao playful punching~ I like doing all those things cept for the punching hahah

• it sounded like you were reciting the alphabet XP LOL I feel old all the sudden not remembering these acronyms...at least I remember what cbc is! (CANADIAN-born Chinese!)

fun canadian fact: cbc is also the name of our national TV channel. :P

• haha o snap cool I learned something new~

• Do the old school thingy "fiddle with your hair", stare and smile at him, or whatever you call it.

Man, it's weird, you should know this! Don't you watch movies?! XD

• i mean I do all that! ha ha ill sleep on his shoulder and squeeze his arm and hold his hand when I get the chance, and he is sweet but sometimes I wish it could move faster

• I ain't no GRAMMAR NAZI. :P

It's cool. I understood that. :D

• I dunno, if you're still too shy to really get sexual with em maybe it's just not the right time? At least I'd say if you've been with em long enough you should be comfortable enough around him to not be shy about it?

But if you still are, then ah... hmm, just start touching him a lot and kissing him and being a little more passionate in a physical way. He'll get the idea >.>

• im kinda shy at first I think that's my problem opening up/getting real is kinda hard haha

kk :] haha

• Glad I could be of help :P just don't let him rush anything and don't let your own lusts/urges rush you if you mentally/emotionally aren't ready.

• kk :)) I wont~

• You don't even have to say anything. Random is good. Would love it if a chick just randomly grabbed my d*ck...

• i'll keep that in mind lol

• That doesn't work for everyone. I'm sure some people would call the police or whatever (if it was a random person). Otherwise some people might think that goes too far too fast.

• "Wanna sleep with me?"

I guarantee 9/10 guys will immediately become interested in you

• Grab his balls.. would definitely work on me. :p

• When he's dropping you off after a date, ask him if he wants to come up.

• Touch him more. Press your boobs against him and he'll get the message.

• "would you do me? I'd do me"

• Jump on top of him and rip his clothes off with your teeth growling like an animal.

• Ask him if he has single friends

• Best thing that never fails: 'Mmmmm, I really want your c*ck in my mouth!' :P

• why do Asian want be sexual lol ? I known a lot who want to be and that are ? can you explain me that lol ?

• Well if you are both drinking and are in a place where things can start to get hot and heavy, just grab his junk over his pants. If you are just hanging out with him then do a lot of skinship i.e hug his arm and the such.

• i love doing that, especially the hugging his arm, that's like my thing ahha

but sometimes I would think it'd be annoying like extra weight on a guys arm

• link Wear a skirt/dress on a windy day with him.

• LOL that happened not too long ago when I was walking home after school with my friend johnny, he was like you meant to do that!

• Thanks. So did you try anything on this guy yet?

• ive been told taking it slow is a good idea so I'm just doing little things

pull him closer when we talk, sleep in his arms, spend as much time as possible together, just getting to know him

i try to make our hangouts chill/fun, a break from the crazy haha

• It's not about what you're saying, it's about how you say it. Did you ever watch the Friends episode, the one where Chandler and Monica have their wedding reception and the girl who Ross is hitting on, says something in a way that told him "I'm getting laid tonight". It's all about how you say it, now what you're saying

• If the guy is into you, he won't spend even a tenth of a second thinking "Huh, that was random"

He will just go with it, and thank his lucky stars.

• Simply get more intimate with your actions. Start rubbing your boobs "unintentionally" upon him.

What Girls Said 4

• stare for a while ,get close to him, feel his leg lightly and ask him

what do you want?... ;P

• hey hey slow down there

• Try more playful touching.

• I just keep it natural. My instinct will guide me to say what is right at the moment. You might really not need to say anything. It might just be a different smile, or the way you catch your breath when he's close to you. It might be the way you lean in towards him when he talks, so your lips are only a few centimeters away and you open your mouth because you feel breathless. It might be a touch on his leg or the way you stroke his arm/hand to let him know you want his touch. It could be any number of things, and after that you might lean in and whisper how sexy you think he is or whisper a dirty thought of what you'd like to be doing with him at that moment.

• o demm home girl you a poet right there hahah I like that~

• o you spicy girl~ Lol

yee I agree!

• Lol. Have fun.