He is Skyping with other women, says it's innocent

I was on a business trip out of town, he Skyped with her then (he admitted it only after I asked ). Now she wants to again and so does he. We have been dating for a year and I am so upset. He says it's innocent but admits he thinks she likes him but he thinks of her has a friend. Why open that door? Am I wrong to be upset? Now I wonder if she's the only one?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had similar issues with women in the past. If a guy doesn't tell her about another woman he has talked to before she asks him, then he is hiding something. The problem is if a guy does tell her about a woman he has talked to before she asks him, then apparently this woman is enough of a threat that he had to mention her. Meanwhile she is allowed to have all the guy friends she wants.

Are you willing to give up talking to all of your male friends, for the rest of time? Because that is basically what you are asking him to do with all of his female friends. Skype is just like a video phone. It isn't even as bad as seeing the person in real life. Can you even imagine how the women on this site would attack a man, that had a problem with a his woman talking to other men? If you are honest with yourself, you could not stand to be held to the same standard that you are trying to hold him to.

What Guys Said 15

• I would be up set as well you deserve his total faithfulness and to be seeking out her attention is inappropriate and can be undermining your relationship and if it is only a friendship as he suggests then he wouldn't have a problem inviting you to be part of it. So next time he wants to Skype her be OK about it and suggest you join him as you would like to meet her and have a chat. if he does have a problem with that then it's time to rethink your relationship with him because you deserve better

some guys just don't get it do they.

• Does she live near you? If so why have you never met this friend at a party?

If he travels a lot he should understand that simply being gone a lot requires extra trust on your part because of the nature of being gone a lot. Let aloan skiping or whatever. I think he should understand that.

What you guys decide to do about it I won't say but I think any reasonable person completely understand it is to much to ask that he travel a lot and it is OK for him to chat online with other woman.

Dont fall for that.

• You have ever right to be upset LOL Straight the F up!

Your boyfriend is clearly an idiot. End of story.

• u have the guy IRL and she has over a Skype chat. There is no way for her to ever win even if there was anything.

• I think you are right on and should be upset. You've lost trust in him. It is time to re-evaluate the relationship.

• It can be 100% innocent or it can be less innocent.

• So... If he's in a relationship he can't talk to other girrrlss...? Is this the just of it or am I wrong? Do you not trust him? Imo, if you can't trust him, maybe he should break up with you. .-.

• Better question is why would he even do that in the first place ? Is he satisfied by his relationship with you...

• Why are thinking so much...have fun...you can also have fun...life is too short...enjoy it...dont waste it...by thinknig so much...let him do what he want...and you should also..!

• If he's intoxicated about you like a couple truly in love, he would not show any interest in other girls. Now draw the conclusion.

• When a guy talks to a girl only regularly with a girl online, he is usually looking for a relationship.

• I'd keep an eye on his actions if I was you. He dosen't sound trusting

• youre not wrong to be upset.

• Sit in on one of the calls. Tell him he's NOT allowed to tell her that you're listening. And just see what happens.

If he can't do that, then you know the calls are suspect.

If he can, and does, then he's just friends and you should let him have his friends.

• You're not wrong to be upset.

You should just leave him.

He's not worth it.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're overreacting.

He hasn't lied, he's telling you what's going on, and that's all good.

Provided he's told her he has a girlfriend and isn't being suggestive with her, he isn't doing anything wrong. If you trust him, trust what he says.

• Of course he says it's innocent! OMG you sound completely naive and delusional!