Did I blow my chance, or do I still have one?

Here goes... I met this girl, a while ago I was working at a gas station.. and she worked at dominos.. I met her she seems really nice , family oriented, and nice personality. Fast foward to now, and she got to a manager postion at a different store, and my happened to live close to the store, and a couple of days ago he sent me to go us some pizza , and stopped by publix to gift for her , if I ever so her again.. which is her fav candy which are Hershey's kisses and congrats card for being promoted.. when I went in.. I was shocked to see her didn't know she would be at this store, but at the same time happy to see her.. I wanted to talk to her, but she told me her boss is here, so she couldn't talk right now.. so I was like ok...and so I gave her the present , didn't think I was going run into her... fast forward to yesterday.. she text me saying while she appreciates the giift , she says she can't have me come up to her job like that.. cause she would get into trouble.. and she said" so I think we should be friends now, sorry"... I wasn't sure if she meant if I still had a shot... Ilike this girl very much.. I really do.. I want to be with her a lot...I'm open to any criticism and advice.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have a shot. Don't give gifts to girls you like. That comes off as very creepy and you are seen as a nice guy. You can give gifts when you are in a relationship. You should have asked her out when she was working at dominos. It's probably too late now.

What Girls Said 2

• Did you text her back?

From what I can tell from the message, she hasn't cut you off and isn't clear what she means by friends.

Send her a text apologisin for what you did and let her know that you had bext of intentions. Ask her if you can hang out outside of work some time cause ou don't want to cause her trouble at work. Her response should let you know where you stand with her :)

• i'd say that either she wants your friendship for reals, she's stringing you along or she thinks that their is a possility that there's a future for you but that's just me

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry, man... you don't have a chance.