When a girl says that she knows 'she is hot' do you assume she's probably stuck up?

When you hear a girl say this do you think she is probably stuck up or conceited?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. I usually get the feeling of a stuck up girl mostly from her attitude. Like she wouldn't hold eye contact . Huff and puff all the time.. is sharp and short .. doesn't smile .. makes fun of others and belittles them. Or wearing from head to toe designer stuff with tons of makeup. ( as well as the attitude above)

But if a sweet girl is approachable and kind and she jokes and says in between that she knows she is hot . That would be more of self confidence.

basically in short, the more that you are communicating for men that you are in a status above them ( weather by attitude, clothes, words) the less you would get men approaching you . Simply you would be intimidating of high maintenance / superficial.

There is nothing wrong in feeling you are hot. Nothing wrong in even communicating this in a subtle way or in between jokes. I could imagine it would be awkward if you say it in a straight face with a more serious tone though.

Just imagine a guy saying to you '' I know I am handsome and rich '' what do you think?

What Guys Said 5

• My guard does go up when a girl says that, especially if I think she's average

• Only a stuck up person would reply in that manner.

• Yeeeaahhhh...

• She's just stuck up.

• if she actually is hot, yes I'd think she's stuck up or conceited. Some girls aren't hot but think they are in which case they're delusional.

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't.