Is there anyway to come back from telling him he was the smallest I had been with

I had been with my ex for over 10 years. I told him that he was the smallest I had been with after we first had sex 10 years ago. I totally enjoy the sex we have and had and think he's my best partner, but he thinks it could never be becauseI think he is the smallest. I told him that doesn't matter but he is gun ho on not believing me. I was just young and didn't think before I spoke. now he says he can never be married to a woman that would never think that way. Well he forgive me? He says we are done. I still hang out with him although we broke up 2 months ago and he went to my awards banquet with me a week ago. How do I show him or is the issue really something else?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• wow. colossal fail. You insulted his manhood. you might as well have kicked him in the nuts.

take note girls. if he's small tell him he's big or even that he's the biggest you've ever had.

• I did tell him he us not small by any sense... Strange situation where we were best friends first. He had know about my past. Did I mention he is not small by any means. I told him about how bigger is not always better and that started a new wrong thing to say. This was all said before we were actually girlfriend and boyfriend.

• I know women lie about a lot of thing but truth is... He actually is my preference and what I want. I had just only had what would be considered extra large. Likeyou started below... Many women do think that bigger is not better. This was said after the first encounter sexually... Not a long time after. I have come to realize even more how different women and men think. I was just making a scientific observation that was taken out of context. Sex is important to me to an extent.

• And if I didn't love it... Them I would have been able to be with him for 10 years. My thing is that I used to be without a filter. I didn't mean it like it was said but your responses have helped.

P.s. You started thatyou had been through women telling you that... Some of them that stayed they were didn't mind might not have minded. And yes he had said hurtful things to make me feel the same and it worked... Bit I didn't make him suffer 10yrs later after he said it.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't want to marry you either. You can always try finding a guy who isn't as small.

• It wasn't meant that way. But I understand that that is the only way it can be viewed as... Cruel.

• Oh, the cruelty of it...

• Not sure how the topic got brought up but if the size doesn't make or break the sex for you then the issue must lie elsewhere for his outrage. You can also tell him how too big can hurt a girl and the girl won't want to have sex with someone who is really big down there because of the pain it could cause.

• Why on earth would you tell him he's the smallest you've ever been with? Did he ask? Did you just say it unprovoked?

How would you like it if a guy said you were the fattest/loosest he's ever been with?

• i have a bmi of 22 (normal/healthy/not close to overweight). My boyfriend talked about how much he likes super in-shape/skinny girls. so one day I *stupidly* asked him if he had ever been with anyone bigger than me and he said no. I still feel inadequate and guilty every time I eat something unhealthy. And I asked the question over a year ago. I struggled with an eating disorder in high school and don't hate myself enough to try to lose a ton of weight. but it hurts to know he'd like me thinner.

What Girls Said 2

• If he dwells on that for 10 years, forget about him.

• He's been angry about this for 10 years? If so, the issue might be something else, but something connected, like self-worth or masculinity issues... If you've been trying to tell him the same thing for 10 years and he hasn't believed you for 10 years, I don't think there's anything you can do about that. There's no way to conclusively prove to him that you think he's the best.

• With the amount of lying ( oh wait, they are called white lies ) women do on this subject, I wouldn't believe her either.