I'm going to need some new shows soon as the ones I'm watching now, will be ending (season or series)?

The shows I'm watching now, will be ending soon, due to the series ending (being cancelled) or because the season is over.

These are the ones I'm watching now and an explanation of why I'm watching them.

Big History- I'm a history buff and love the history channel

Family Guy- My friends introduced me to the show and I've loved it ever since. It's hilarious to me

Ground Floor- New TBS series that stars the same guy from the movie "Pitch Perfect". If you liked the movie, I recommend this show.

How I Met Your Mother- The series is over in May. By the way, those jackasses who posted earlier about it being so bad this season, can shut the hell up, I don't need your opinion. I like it, get over it

TNA Impact Wrestling- Huge professional wrestling fan. This is the rival to WWE

Marvels Hulk and The Agents Of Smash- I used to be in contact with Eliza Dushku, believe it or not, and while I no longer am, I've been trying to catch up on all the things she's been in. This is her current television project.

Sam & Cat- I love Ariana Grande (her hair and the voice she uses on that show/Victorius)

Saturday Night Live- It's a classic

The Big Bang Theory- Have loved it since it premiered and so do my parents. In fact, for those who don't know, my aunt, actually taught computer science to Jim Parsons when he was in high school, down in Texas.

WWE Total DIvas- Again huge wwe fan. This is a great show

WWE Monday Night Raw- Huge WWE fan

WWE Smackdown- Huge WWE fan

While not all of these will be ending, most of them are and what I want is some recommendations off of what I'm currently watching for next year and the years coming
1
2