+1 y

When a person keeps talking and talking what dose it mean?

Ok what was his deal or his point. So yesterday like hours ago at work my I was going about my day and doing my work. Then the 1st when we was up stairs he comes into the bathroom with me and to get the trash can. So we had a small talk he he left with the trash can to put it into the bigger one. Then a few mins later he comes back, and I turn around and looked at him and I saw him licking his top lip as he put the trash back where he got it from. He did look up for a few mins then looked away and I cought myself kind of staring at him so I made my self blank and try not to worry about him. Then as a few hours went by around 11 something a.m he comes into the down stair bathroom to see if any thing needed to be done. So as soon when he was about to walk out he stop and asked me so I mean to ask you how have you been. I was thinking to myself uh oh why is he asking me this but I said back to him that I was fine and I was. So he looked at me and said oh ok good, good. And soon as he was about to walk out I ended up asking him a question about hair and so on. And some hour a few mins afterwards he and I start flirting and touching each other and he keep trying to touch my haif I thought it was funny but weird lol. But when I did end the conversation and was done talking he keep talking and talking. And I told him don't he have work to do and not playing around with me. And he was like yea he dose and decided to stop and walk to the door and was about to walk out. But before he walked out he told me about he had moved and I said yea you told me that already I'm happy for you. And said I'm going to be moving to durham or some where myself. And I guess he finds it funny when I say durham so he comes back and starts playing and flirting again and trying to touch my hair or touching my hair but kept talking and I was like wtf is he going to stfu lol. So dose anyone know what was his deal or point or he wasn't anything but just him flirting? Thanks
When a person keeps talking and talking what dose it mean?
Add Opinion