+1 y

I'm planning to tell my husband that I cheated on him after I give birth is it enough for him to learn a lesson from what I did?

I loved a guy since i was 13 years and in college he get married from another girl and he broke my heart without even care about that, i broke up with him then we back together and we were together most of the time he was cheating on his wife with me, then i broke up with him for a reason and i moved on and i was looking for a real love and i found him again in front of my eyes so we get back together and he told me that he let his wife go and i married him and after 6 months of our marriage i started cheating on him with another guy until i get pregnant to take revenge, and he think it's his baby and he's so happy and excited to be a father because he didn't know anything about that. I want to tell him the truth after i give birth.
28
27