Guys: how do you feel about the way women view your gender?

It's no secret that females tend to view the male gender less favorably than vice versa. While plenty of women don't feel this way, it's still not enough to change the way the more negative view has impacted society's thinking. Some people feel that females are justified in harboring hostility or dislike towards males/maleness. But what do you think?

2041

Most Helpful Guy

• For those who have asked for clarification on the treatment men (and I also added one industry) have received at the hands of women because they "cannot believe" women treat men poorly or act unjustly within the modern day feminist agenda. Allow me to enlighten you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQwqepW97zshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6p5AZp7r_Q

The bottom line is two fold (in terms of my stance on this subject).

1) I treat everyone with respect until they do not deserve it. In other words, I can care less about an individuals gender or racial background but am not going to comply with some ridiculous PC agenda just because minority agenda feels I should jump on the train. People should be gauged and treated by who they are and their actions. That said, when a woman makes a comment like "so i think if a women has hostility towards men, 9/10 times its totally justified" (shewolf16) it is important to call out just how unfathomably unintelligent and foolish she looks due to it. Simply stated, the women who want to blame all men for all the issues they are dealing with/or have dealt with are people I tend to avoid so not to embarrass them.

2) I actually fully support women and women's rights but what I don't support is a "plus one" situation where some feel equality is not enough and they make it their desire to take exception and issue with every single thing in both society and other peoples right to have an opinion. Basically stated, like I said I fully agree with equality but I would never join any feminist movement because I see them as radical groups. The problem is that in many of the cases (of those specific few women) you are either "with them or against them."

I highly suggest the men and women who read this stop worrying about what that small minority (who is simply loud and typically obnoxious thus creating an illusion that they are "powerful") thinks or does and focus on self improvement, treating people with respect unless otherwise earned & not convincing yourself falling into agenda laden traps.

• You make some EXCELLENT points, man. Especially with how you knocked shewolf16. I still think it's sad that most guys really don't give a shit about how they're viewed. In one sense, it's not a bad idea, but too much indifference can be an illness: it leads to being blind to abuse, to the point where when it's serious, you just won't care. Just like in cases of females raping males or sexually harassing them at work. When it gets reported most people think it's a joke, that the guy was really digging it cuz he's a guy, or just made it up.

I agree that we shouldn't worry so much about what androphobes think, but it's still just as dangerous to ignore misandry altogether.

• I didn't say "women treat men badly" in a singular statement. I used examples (and can provide many more) to show that both genders have those within their group that are horrible examples to the rest. That should be fairly obvious for anyone of even the slightest intellectual level to discern by my statements.

As far as your excuse that it would be "fair/even" based on a history. That is simply too simple for me to obliterate and embarrass you for so I will leave the chance to others to do so if they wish. Your attitude and direction is not only going to make your life miserable but also will inevitably harm other women in the process. You can deny this and you can make excuses but the chances of both taking place are monumental in scale. My post was honest, equal minded & provided a factual basis for honest and direct dialogue and you discarded those facets for your own agenda which speaks volumes about not only your personal character but your life in general.

• EXACTLY. This was the whole point of my question. Awsdrd proved exactly what I was saying: women view men disparagingly because they feel it's deserved based on women being "mistreated" for ages. Yet all these girls are trying to deny it yet justify it at the same time!