+1 y

My best friend is kinda ugly.. opinions please?

ok so i know im gonna sound really ugly on the inside saying this but my best friend is ugly. and the reason i care is because, im trying to protect her and, I've known her almost my whole life along with my other best friend who is gorgeous. anyways lets call them clara and payten. claras the not so pretty one. payten is having a party and she really wants clara to have her first kiss. we are 15 and payten and i have already kissed a couple guys. clara doesn't really wanna have it yet which is good that she's waiting for it to be special but payten keeps talking about how she needs to have it, which I don't know why she cares so much. but im afraid she's gonna get hurt because she usually does whatever payten tells her to do and knowing payten she's probably gonna come up with some plan or ask every guy at the party to kiss her like she's some charity case. and guys can just be so mean sometimes espesially at my age, they just say whatever they want and dont consider peoples feelings and i dont want her getting hurt, because im afraid no guys will wanna kiss her and she has a pretty good self esteem right now and i dont wanna bring her down. what should i do? i dont want her to think no guys like her i know guys who have said she's ugly, and a lot of guys call me and payten "hot". sorry i probably sound like such a bitch.
Updates:
+1 y
sorry if this was confusing
My best friend is kinda ugly.. opinions please?
Add Opinion