+1 y

Why are people so mean to me?

I can assure you I am not the most attractive person on Earth. I know that, but people always feel they have to point it out. Whenever I'm at school, I am always quiet and mind my business because whenever I say something people always make rude remarks and it really hurts my feelings. I was in class when people behind me starting whispering mean things loud enough for me to hear and started throwing small pieces of paper at me. I started to cry and they all laughed at me. I had to delete my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Ask. FM because people are being horrible to me on there. I would talk to my parents about it but they don't care and its far too embarrassing anyway. My mom would tell me to "Just suck it up," and my dad honestly doesn't give a rat's ass about me. There was this guy that I liked for some time. People said he liked me too. I got his number and we started to text. I told him things I've never told anyone because I thought we were friends and I could trust him and he told everyone :/ I stayed up one night and just wanted to kill myself but I've always been afraid of death and I don't have the courage to do it. I don't bother anyone, I keep to myself. When I try to talk to people they just ignore me or they look at me funny and talk bad about me to their friends. I honestly have NO ONE. I have an older brother but he doesn't really like me. He's sometimes nice to me when its just us but he brings his friends over and they pick on me and make me do things for them. They call me, "the ugly version of Cinderella." I know most siblings pick on each other but it hurts my feelings because when I try and talk to him he just blocks me out. I just hate my life and I don't know what to do...
Why are people so mean to me?
Add Opinion