How old do you wish you were?

How old do you want to be? Older? Younger? If younger, why? I wish I was 12 again with all the stuff I know now. I would do everything differently.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I'd go back to being 16 again. I wish I could change how hard I applied myself in school that way I could have more opportunities. I probably would enlist immediately after high school instead of waiting a few years, and I would have definitely changed they way I handled certain events and situations

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 but wid my current mindset ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could relieve highschool again.. I loved every minute of it, but I wish I'm still 18 or 19 since I feel really old; like ancient old.

0|0
    0|0
  • So would I! I wish I was 14-15 I would make very different choices and probably not be a 24 year old with a crap job and forced to live with my parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha! Get used to it son. One day, you will be 40 wishing you were 21!

0|0
    0|0
  • starting to wish younger.. say 30

0|0
    0|0
    (I'm 22 years old.) :D :D

1|0
    0|0
  • still 23 I love this age :D

0|0
    0|0
  • you're practically still 10 by the way you speak and behave yourself on this website so you got it good lol

1|1
    1|0
    • No I'm not...

• Show All
    • Stop acting like you do

• i dont know you in real life, i did say "on this website"

and you obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't be replying

• this muchhhh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm happy with the age I am. I feel I have sass wisdom sex appeal and I've learnered a lot about myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was five because every thing was simple. No stress or pressure. Easily entertained at the littlest things like watching ants crawl around. I was had a fun time doing whatever. Even staying home watching cartoons eating frootloops on a Saturday morning was awesome. And everything felt like an adventure.

1|0
    0|0
    • I just wish I wasn't even alive... But sadly I am

I want everything to be simple again too

• Aw man don't say that. I'm sure that it doesn't matter how old you are, shit will always happen. When I was five I wanted so badly to be older so that I could get a job and get paid and drive a car. Now it's the other way around. I'll always have that inner child though and I guess that's what's important

• Younger! :D
    Under 11. I wanna relive my childhood days again! It use to be so fun! Stress free, innocent life... Ah, the good old days :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah.. Those were the good days

• Yes, watching cartoons, hand painting, playing with brothers and sister... Going to school (even though I didn't like homework or school back then), how my mother use to kiss and hug us everyday. How I use to run to my dad's arms and hug and kiss him after he use to come home from work.. I use to believe in fairytales, life was much simpler
      I miss those days.

• id go back to childhood... back to when being sober was as fun as being drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to go back to elementary school that was so lit and I wasn't cautious of my looks that much. Plus I was so popular, now my life sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was a baby again ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ‘ถ(1 week old).

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I were 23

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i was 18 again

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could be 15 again I would do it in a second. NO question.
    Life is your oyster, no responsibilities, just getting into your sexual identity. Enjoy it while you have it.

0|0
    0|0