Men, who do you find to be the most traditional women?

Who do you find to be the most traditional?

• Asian women
  • White women
  • Black women
    Vote C
  • Hispanic women
    Vote D
  • Middle Eastern women
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know dude. Its a tossup between Asian and middle eastern. Asian women seem to be the most traditional (because you hear about it most), but most middle eastern women are muslim, which is a very strict religion that forces them to stick to their customs.

What Girls Said 2

• Whenever I think of Middle Eastern people I think of culture -beautiful patterns, traditional clothing etc

• Asian women.

What Guys Said 7

• Traditional in what sense? Not a lot of women are traditional in the sense of the nuclear family "I want to please my husband" sense. South and East Asians (South meaning Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Afghans, etc) and Latin Americans (Hispanic means Spanish speaking and could very well pertain to Spaniards) are more traditional in the sense of culture than any on that list, but that's assuming that we're discussing North American populations.

• Asian women in Japan not in the USA

• I say it depends on the country you are in rather than race.

• Japanese women, definitely.

• Traditional in what sense?

• Asian women

• Black women... LOL!