What is something that drives you crazy?

FLIES! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM, AND THE SOUND THEY MAKE I HATE IT! -.-

I'm sorry the video is in Spanish but me and her share the same feeling about FLIES!

925

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• 1|0
  • Tiny yappy dogs. I like big dogs, but not little ones that can't be quiet...

• Honestly... Girls. Girls drive me absolutely crazy

• I had a "Dengue Fever"when I was 7 and the doctor said I had 1/10 chance of surviving, so yea... suck it death!!! So yes, mosquitoes or flies really drives me crazy and I hate them

• aww I'm sorry about that!!!

• Yeah.. I was in the ICU for about 21 days and they had to do blood transfusion on me on a daily basis to replace my whole blood. I think I had about 21 pints of blood in total

• when my hair touch sth dirty... waaaah :(

• Not having free time.

• Nothing drives me crazy, other than possibly circumcision supporters and creationists. And mosquitos.

Seriously, I don't get the people who think the Earth is 6000 years old, and deny the idea of evolution. We clearly need to teach more about things in school so that this kind of thinking wouldn't even be able to develop.

And I won't even talk about that some people think that grabbing a knife and slicing off a part of the male genitals is completely reasonable for no reason other than "some girls who grew up with the idea that genital mutilation is desirable and normal prefer the way it looks". I don't jab piercings into others either, and those things aren't even permanent.

• Drivers that insist on driving in the middle or fast lane when the slow lane is entirely empty.

• Lol if I actually listed all the things that drive me crazy I could write a book.

• @linkywinky
    And
    @chick180

They drive me bonkers!

• Mosquito's... Actually any kinda parasite, mind you there's plenty of people that could fill that role, so im just gunna say parasites, yep

• Meanness... I fucking hate that OMG 😒

• Seeing people wear crocs or worse socks and sandals. Dafuq man!!!

• When a girl is innocently showing her cleavage in her profile pic... that drives me nuts, but in a good way

• people they're mostly stupid

• Mosquitoes when I'm trying to sleep. Specially if I have to go early to work or if I have to finish some college task/project. Fuck those animals srsly

• You would not do well in an Alaskan summer.
    And chewing sounds.

• People who can't fucking communicate properly. Or arrogant sonavbishes.

• Mosquitoes, flies, rats, bats, dogs, cats I hate them all.

• Selfish, insensitive, and arrogant people drive me crazy. That and green diarrhea.

• I HATE FLIES TOO!!! DX
    Oh and I also hate mosquitoes and ants. :-/

• People talking loudly on cellphone inside a store, especially in Spanish.

• Wireworms! ¡Los odio por todo mi alma porque comen mi maíz en cada ciclo de producción! >:-( (Soy agricultor.)

• Any kind of bugs, we had a gnat invasion today

What Girls Said 9