Hey... Is this true?

Is it true that if a few popular guys think you're hot then there's probably less popular guys at school who Find you attractive too?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends. For the most part, I would say no and here is why I say that.

Unlike girls, guys don't depress as much about being "less-popular" or "unpopular." So therefore, many guys who aren't that popular are still confident in themselves. So, it's not like an unpopular guy is going to date a girl just because popular guys are dating her (THAT sounds like a girl thing.) In reality, regardless of how popular a guy is, he will more than likely go after a girl he thinks is hot. Period. Whether he's a loner or she's a loner. Men are visual, plain and simple.

Now, I have seen many girls do this. They may find a guy attractive but just because he's not "popular" among people (or doesn't have much money), they will ignore him. The funny thing is, a girl will date a popular guy they don't find attractive over an unpopular guy they DO find attractive, just because of the social status (especially if the guy is wealthy.) Men and women are just so much different lol.

Anyway, with that being said, I'm SURE some unpopular guys at school find you attractive. I was just saying just because a guy is unpopular, doesn't mean he will automatically find a girl attractive just because she gets attention from popular guys (again, GIRL WORLD here lol.)

What Guys Said 4

• not at all... popularity has nothing 2 do with taste

• I would say that is true.

• if you´re attractive, most people will think this way xD

• Yes, probably!

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter if they're popular or not. If you're attractive then you're attractive to most people. If you're ugly then you're ugly to most people.

• Right, that's true for GUYS. If a guy finds a girl attractive, he won't care how popular he is. I don't think too many people fall in the "attractive to most people" or "ugly to most people" extremes. For MOST people, their beauty is subjective.

With girls, it's the exact opposite. Girls will date popular guys they don't find attractive before they will date unpopular guy they DO find attractive. Money helps men a LOT as well.

• It probably is.