What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?

1313

Most Helpful Guy

• That's something that others tell us lol
    Tho well... I say... eh... my eyes in the sun?
    https://i.imgur.com/vBKDPou.png

• i know haah thought id change it around >:)
      oooh niceee! :)

• aha nice thinking, haven't heard a guy think like that before saying something like that!
      thank you :)

• Just keeping things in perspective.
      *nod and smile

What Guys Said 12

• I like being tall and lean.

• Not being a short chinese guy!! Ahaha I lucked out in that gene pool for towering over my other Asian friends xD

• hahha yess! i know that Asian feel :") i have the Asian background in me too , i sadly got stuck with the short population tho hahhahah :)

• How tall r u? You lucky as fuk

• 5 10' not the tallest guy in the world, but most of my Asian buddies are 5' 6 - 5' 7

• Girls/women says that I have a good looking butt for a guy... whatever that means.. I do like my eyes and hair

• Mostly large biceps, it gets the attention of most girls...

• Hahaha can I have an example? What do you consider a physical attribute Zo <3

• My jawline I suppose.

• The shape of my face and skinny body. I like them personality, but unfortunately the media doesn't think skinny guys are attractive.

• as a guy you can guess what I am going to say lol but am really have what men dream about having but to me it's a curse girls are scared of it !! am 11 inches long and 1 inch in diameter!!

• My facial hair

• My eyebrows

• couldve have put your eyebrows in that profile pic hahaha i now wanna see them brows ahhaha :)

• Nope, eyes differ from eyelanshes and eyebrows.

• ahh okay, got it, just checking :)

• My sexy elbows.

What Girls Said 13