- Matthew Lewis, aka Neville Longbottom (a now beautiful swan)Vote A
- Tom Hiddleston in the upcoming Crimson Peak (his butt you guys!)Vote B
- Ross Marquand, Aaron on The Walking Dead (hilarious celebrity impersonator too)Vote C
- The men of Magic Mike XXL (I was screaming in the theater during the first movie lol)Vote D
- Gustaf Skarsgård, known as Floki on Vikings (His brother Alex is pretty, but Gus is way more interesting as an actor)Vote E
- Michael Fassbender is always a favoriteVote F
- Seriously none of these guys strike your interest?Vote G
Guys can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Girl
I like Alex Skarsgard better because he is taller, full head of hair and quite goofy. Sure he was really steamy in True Blood but he was also in Zoolander and when he does late night talk shows his laid back Swedish ways with a little humor comes out. Evidently his parents (Dad was the Fields Metal Math Prof in Good Will Hunting) liked to roam around naked and he has interesting bits on this. You prob like Gus cause you like his character which is fair.
Other than that I am 31 and have no idea who these other guys are. But good for you because it shows you have unconventional taste in men choosing to go for deeper qualities. That said you like their image not them.
I used to run sound and production for music venues. After several bad experiences with the lead singers of bands I liked that were just becoming successful I refused to deal with them directly either sending a staff member or having the drummer be the point man. That is unless other touring acts told me they were on the level. I liked the music but couldn't like it if they were trying to throw their newly acquired tiny weight around or abusing the audience.
Same with actors, just enjoy from afar. If you like that personality go after the real thing not the character. Best1