Do you like anime?

I love anime! I just wanted to see how many people on GaG do too!

• Yes I love it!
  • Uh, no thanks
  • Isn't anime like Pokémon or something?
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

913

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some I really like, but I tend to prefer comedies with happy endings and some of it is so dark that it can make me really depressed to watch some of them.

What Guys Said 12

• Oshikuru: Demon Samurai!!!
    It's my long-time favorite!

• I have nothing against anime itself but I'm not a fan of japanese culture.

• Yes, I love it!

• Not really no.. the only anime I like is Archer.. many people don't think that's anime..

• I love anime! Albeit a lot of it nowadays is crap... I miss the old days of anime when writers and artists actually put effort to make a good story rather than just using fan-service to appease audiences.

• I like it.

• I love anime i m writing drawing out my anime as we speak

• I don't like it personally but I don't care if other people loke it. A Girl I like is into it so it's really not a big deal for me either way

• Love me some animu watch it every Friday

• No it's only for young teenaged girls

• Oh, sir you make me laugh. Well I am a young teenage girl so I guess it doesn't really matter

• Yeah that's why you like it ;P

• https://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg I don't like it personally, but I don't care if other people like it.

• The only thing I watched was Black Butler coz I had a girlfriend who was into it. That was good, but I never liked any of the others.

What Girls Said 9

• Anime is cool.

• A lot of my friends in high school were into it, so I gave it a few tries but just could never get into it. I did go through a Pokemon phase, though earlier in my childhood. But I think everyone did that.

• Yes! But not the romantic comedy ones, too predictable. I like the ones with action, emotional depth, suspense, mystery

• I love anime!

• I love it. *-*

• Yes... :) :) :) I have been watching Soul Eater.

• Yes. I can't imagine life without anime

• Anime is amazinggg

• yeah i do.