What's your favourite season?

• Summer
  • Winter
  • Autumn
    Vote C
  • Spring
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

78

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite is summer because I do not have to put on a lot of clothes as I would in the fall or winter. I also love going to the beach.

Most Helpful Girl

• Winter for sure. A good novel with a hot cup of coco while the cold air blows outside is a perfect day in my book.

• Love winter too :)

• Also, snakes and spiders and all kinds of bugs and roaches that make it their priority to use your face as a landing pad in the summer. And while you're sleeping, no less. -.-;; A snake somehow found its way into my house last week. -.-;; Damn summer. That would never happen in winter.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 6

• Summer is the best for me. I can do a lot more and wear cute summer clothes.

• Definitely Autumn. I love the weather, the pretty colors, the sunsets are amazing during this time of year. Pumpkins and Thanksgiving and Halloween . I just love that time of year.

• Spring (filler)

• I like summer

• Spring or winter.

• i prefer moderately cold and hot places.