(Americans only) Illegal aliens: should they stay or go?

• Stay, they came illegally but aren't hurting anyone
  • Go, they broke the law and should come in legally like everyone else
Select a gender to cast your vote:

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Aliens need go back to outer space where they came from, earth is crowded enough.

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I have little faith in the shit government we have left. We need to first ship the aliens back, second stop accepting eveyone limit the number of people we let in even more, focus on our people, fix the damn country before we go letting eveyone in the world come here and before we go out there being "heros" trying to save countries. I'm 16 and I'm completely fed up with the stupid government.

• I must need to be American to understand this lol...

What Guys Said 9

• Im sorry, But, Perfect song for the Question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ

I voted B by the way. I don't know about the US, But, In Britain, Immigration is a massive fucking issue atm. So, I can understand with you guys ;)

• I say if we let them come illegally it's shame on us and they might as well stay. But they're becoming a real infestation. We gotta start sprayin for them things

• "Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free", is uniquely identified with the Statue of Liberty and is inscribed on a plaque in the museum in its base.

(A neutral observer)

• If we can't accept 'illegal' aliens into our land, how do you expect us to make contact with aliens from other worlds?

The whole concept of an 'illegal citizen' is bullshit.

• So you don't believe there shouldn't be borders?

• I don't believe in borders, nor do I believe in nation states. Both are outdated ideas that need to be buried into the past.

• The law has some pretty messed up laws but in this case its for trying to keep others safe I'd say go.

• Send them back and let them come legally

• they terk your jeeerbs!!!

• https://replygif.net/i/172.gif
    Is that you Baden Smith?

• I think they should go and I hate the liberals who say it's okay, I think they should go too actually.