Your boyfriend and his brother would often jokingly swear at each other when they were younger (13-14 years old)
He was remembering these times while remembering those times he accidentally called your mom an ass to her face
You know it was an accident and you know the reason why he said it:
1. Would you forgive him if you knew it was an accident and the reason why he accidentally said it? Would you break up with him?
2. Would things ever be the same between you and your boyfriend if you knew it was an accident and you knew the reason why he accidentally said it
3. Would you never be as affectionate as you once were towards your boyfriend or things return to the way they were before he said that accidentally
Most Helpful Girl
1) No. You don't disrespect my mother. Anyone with sense would know that he's in the presence of someone important to me and any sign of disrespect is immediate break-up.
I don't know how he "accidentally" slipped up and said that.
2) Nope. There's no accidental way to say this when dealing someone that is clearly not his brother.
3) There would be no affection because we would be no longer together.0