Curly or straight hair?

soo i got natural curly hair and i almost always straighten my hair but my friends tell me that curly hair is more beautiful but i'm still not sure of what to think? what do you think guys and girls? what are your preferences? :)

1012

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, wear which ever hairstyle makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. You look great with curly hair judging from your picture. Just a little bit of advice though, your natural hair is almost usually the most beautiful. Your friends are right. But don't let anyone stop you if you don't feel comfy with curls. Straighten it once in a while (just not too often as that can damage your hair). Don't dress or change your look for others, remember that :)

• thank you! i actually feel the most comfortable with straight hair because my face looks slimmer haha thanks a lot I'll remember your words :p

• No problem :) happy you found your solution then!

What Guys Said 12

• I like the curly hair in your profile pic

• str8 mostly tbh

• They're both equally both hot some look better with straight and others with curly you look good with your curly hair though :)

• I like both equally to be honest. But you look good with curly hair, though.

• I prefer curly hair all royals in the past used to have curls :)

• I've seen pretty girls with both, so i guess just feel good in whatever your hair is... Self security is so sexy

• go curly. :)

• As long as you take care of it, all hairstyles can be beautiful, I can not choose

• they both have their place. It really depends on the face and yours looks awesome

• I don't mind as long as it's longish and soft!

• Depends from person to person, I'll say curly hair look much better on you.

• I like curly hair personally.

What Girls Said 9

• They're both beautiful. I have no preference. I wish my hair would decide to go one way or the other though.

• Both can be great, but I do love curls.

• Straight hair

• My curly hair... Its genuinely difficult to give a good form. And when I wake up, its horrible to see my hair as it is shocked 😷😷 So I prefer straight one. Even if my family and friends says that curly is better, i think like that. But it depends on the person's face form. Importance is that what do you think when you are in front of the mirror

• Curly girls unite!!!

• I like wavy hairs but my hairs are curly as hell!

• I hate straight hair. love curly hair

• Straight hair 😊

• Both are pretty.