If you were a judge, what punishment would you give those criminals? (inspired by real and fictional criminals)
The first one is a 16-years-old girl. She shoplifted over $500 worth of clothing, books, food, magazines and other things from local shops in a period of 3 months. She has a shoplifting blog on Tumblr and posts stuff she stole on there. Sh eventually got caught by an employee while trying to steal a dress.
The second is a 21-years-old boy. He put date rape drugs in drink of a girl of the same age and raped her, his 17-years-old friend recording a video and uploading it to the internet.
The third is a 36-years-old woman. After her divorce with her husband who died shortly after, she started to abuse drugs, failed to take proper care of her 4 children who are 17, 12, 10 and 5 years old and slept with various men while they're in the house. By doing that, she put all the pressure of taking care of her siblings on her eldest daughter's shoulders. She treated her very badly and abused her children by yelling and hitting them.
The fourth is a 39-years-old man. He's part of a terrorist group who were planning suicide attacks all over New York City. They managed to do one and 26 people were killed. (To clarify, he was born in the US.)
Most Helpful Guy
This is an off-the-cuff reaction. I am assuming a first offense. The level of security will affect the sort of offenders they are confined with.
1. Three years of probation and 500 hours of community service. I was stricter because she seemed proud of her crimes.
2. Five to seven years hard time, state penitentiary maximum security.
3. 3 years minimum security, 2 years of probation. Loss of parental rights until rehabilitation is proven.
4. Life without the possibility of parole. Death if committed in a state with capital punishment.
5. Twenty years, hard time, state penitentiary maximum security.
I looked at the image of mutilation. That looks is surgical precision compared to others. Some perpetrators of this madness burn off the clitoris and leave a horrid scar. Despite claims of religious freedom, we must have a zero tolerance policy for this atrocity. I would make strict enforcement a prerequisite for UN membership.1
- Show AllShow Less