Will I get into trouble by not paying taxes?

I worked a retail job for just under 3 months. They gave me a W2.. I think thats what it's called, but I can no longer find it. I think they said they werent taking taxes out of my paycheque. I'm not sure what to do.


Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

  • I don't know what yo have to do but you have to fix it - You could end up in big trouble -Ask a older friend or family member what to do

  • You can request a copy. If you don't pay taxes you owe, you will eventually get into some kind of trouble.

    • How do I go about getting it? Im not able to go back to that workplace.

    • You can request it from the IRS. I recommend calling the IRS customer service line. Its a pain the ass but you need to get it resolved.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!