Guys, what kinds of girls do you hit on?

Say you're at a party, bar, concert or whatever, and you see a girl you want to go hit on.

What about that girl made you want to hit on her?

And for some guys, who like to take the different route and start touching the girl, what made you choose that girl?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously i'd hit on a gal who was my type... like 9/10 or more

What Guys Said 19

• I dont believe it is appopriate or respectful to 'hit on' a girl without a propper introduction first... and it's deffinatly not on to start touching a girl you haven't established a relationship with (even if that relationship is established as fun girl I just met in a bar who likes to be touched).

If you are asking me what attracted me to a girl I have just encountered... individuality.

• You're such a sissy having to qualify yourself as a gentleman before answering a pretty simple question, lol.

• I don't think I ever hit on a girl intentionally

• I used my telepathy and found out about her personality; I based nothing on how physically attractive she was.

Come on. The girl was hot so I said hi. There's no little quirks about her that made me say 'she's the one I'm taking home tonight'. If she turned me down, I'd just go for some other hot girl.

Basically nothing about her is special and I'm probably hitting on her because I was just turned down by someone a couple of minutes ago.

• I hit on girls with good hair, that smell good, have pretty faces, give off a positive vibe, and seems like a genuine, sweet, kind hearted person.

• A gal that has teeny tiny little boobies, wide hips, a great big ol perky booty, great big ol jiggly thighs, great big ol jiggly calves, thick ankles, chubby toes, and a little waist. Oh! Big ears are cute too!!

• Every girl I find attractive that seems open to chat.

• I hit up on the girl who looks hot while at the same time seems to be fun loving. I'm really into party girls

• I would probably go for the girl that looks relatively nice and sweet.

• I hit the one which hits me first. 😂

• If she's cute I just start talking to her I don't know it's pretty simple.

• Asian girls.

• The one that looks the most innocent and shy. I like those girls.

• Looks. Duh.

• If i think she's beautiful and want to meet her ill go up and introduce myself

• Obviously the ones we are attracted too! Is that even a question?

• Texas girls.

• The girl at the back who has been forced to go

• ehm... what... ?

• The kind of girl who is my Girlfriend