National Research University vs Liberal Arts College, which type do you prefer for undergraduate study?

I personally prefer National Research University for graduate study, but Liberal Arts College for undergraduate study.
(Yes, some Liberal Arts College provide graduate positions.)
Which type do you prefer?

  • National Research University.
    Vote A
  • Liberal Arts College.
    Vote B
  • I am indifferent.
    Vote C
  • I do not or do not want to go to college.
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy


Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

  • National Research University.


What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!