doesn't matter any language or kinda; and describe a little if possible..!
*not too long. 1 or 2 line for each mu-v would be enough :)
Most Helpful Girl
1. August RUSH - watching this movie is a must!!! The movie and the plot touched my heart. It literally touched my heart. It's about music. And about this child who was left in an orphanage as a baby and wanted to find his parents. He believes and feels like the only way he could find them is through music and through playing instruments since his parents were also musicians but he didn't know that. He just felt it's the only way he can reach them and he's so freaking talented damnit!!
2. SHE'S THE MAN - it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen! I've seen it like more than 20 times and I always laugh at the same jokes! It's with Amanda Bynes who pretends to be a guy (her brother, more specifically) in order to play soccer since her girls team was cut out (or cut off - nevermind, u get the point).
3. LUCY - all ill say about this movie is that it's one of the most life-changing movies I've ever seen. After watching it, I literally felt like a different person and started having a diff view on life.
4. STEP-UP - there are 5 step-up movies and each movie is better than the other!! (I mean, 2 is better than 1. 3 better than 2...) It's about dance and if u love dancing, I strongly recommend u watch the movies. They're ah-ma-zing!
5. THE MAZE RUNNER - I liked the movie more than the hunger games.. but probably cuz I got bored of it. But the maze runner is pretty awesome! U HAVE to watch the movie.1
- Show AllShow Less