In this question you are a skilled thief what do you do?

You know the art of thievery well , what do you do?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• I steal from the rich and give to the poor, myself included. I have a catchy name and the common folk adore me. They sing my praises and spread word of me. I have a simple but cool outfit, but I also use disguises. I trained with the faceless men, so watch out.

I steal from corrupt business men and elected officials, then I use the money to buy supplies for the poor and downtrodden. I also swindle, I trick the big wigs into giving me the deeds to places and then hand them over to people who are working the land.

It's not in my m. o. to kill, but if a bad guy is about to kill innocent people, I will step in and save the innocent at all costs.

• Thanks for mho, I love your questions because they ask everyone to get creative :)

• @Toad-1 I can't hide this any longer. When I first read this, I thought it said "In this question you are a skillet"
      XD

• How dare you! ;P

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• I'd steal @MistiGal 's heart and replace it with a glacier. Since as a #Mistwive she's needs to be ice cold/cold hearted since #KunoichisShowNoLove LOL

Kunoichis = female ninja

• LOL... mistningqa you think I show too much love:))) ... well always thought I would get caught...

• I like Vishna idea - Do a Robin Hood

• i steal all yer video-game collection ^_^

• Steal my girlfriend >:D @soccerchick4eva haha :D <3

• Go the local tavern to get wasted and bang some wenches.

• Luvme66 hood.